Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Quest begins!!!!

I was free, peaceful, filled with eternal bliss...

I became curious... born within me was a desire to experience Maya...
and the time was right, i was born into this world...

I was looking forward to experience the joys of MAYA!

BUT, as i opened my eyes to a world filled with endless experiences.I realized to my horror... I could not control my body... or my mind!!!! I cried... I wished to go back home...but... i was trapped...
I made up my mind....I would master my body and mind... I began to learn to control of my body...I let the mind go... curiosity being my nature... i let it explore...The mind perceived the world around me... It collected every scrap of information it came across... it built a picture of the world out of it.. my reality was created...

I was ready...

I was now the master of my mind and the body...

Years passed, I moved languidly on the path of life,passing through the myriad mazes, intriguing riddles and challenges before me... Overcoming them with a practiced ease...

Then I felt a strong force pulling me towards it...I saw it filled with promises of endless possibilities... so enticing, so powerful!!!
Joyously I embraced the power which i believed was setting me free!!!!

I felt the power flow within me...I was Unbeatable, I was Special,An immortal!
There was no match to my greatness...In wanted more power... I threw away the swords of  intellect and intuition and touched the orb of power in front of me...
I could control everyone around me...
I was the KING of everything i saw... 
My body felt alive!!!
I was free again... the world was inconsequential!

A small voice in my mind asked... What is freedom???
I squashed its insignificant ramblings with all my strength...
I saw i could control everything that flowed past me... I grasped to take control of everything that came my way!
I was free to do whatever i saw fit...  I charged with a battle cry to take over the world...  I destroyed everything that stood in my path...At last My freedom was mine...My mind and body were in their greatest strength ever!
I was truly invincible!!!!

What is this power??? I never felt so good before!!!

I used the power to achieve my dreams... I was above everything!!!  I felt like GOD!
I secluded myself to bask in my glory!!!

I was alone and immortal!!!
I returned to see my world...
I saw my world laying in ruins...
I was angry at the person who destroyed my world... He shall pay for his insolence! I began to draw all my power to destroy my enemy! But wait... where was he??

I set out to seek him and destroy him... I searched everywhere for him...
My senses could not track my enemy down...
Dark clouds of doubt and despair weighed heavily upon my mind...
My power was gone!!!

And Then there was darkness... I was defeated!

Where was I?
Where did my kingdom go?
How did I get here???
I never felt such despair before...
the darkness mocked me...
it pressed against me from all sides...
I was Trapped again!!!

The voice in my head piped up... is this freedom???
My reality was shattered!!!
Nothing mattered anymore
and when all hope was lost... I did not know the answers!!!!

The voice asked What is freedom???Seek the answers!

My curious nature was awakened again...
Where was my power??? What was it called???? where were my weapons of intellect and intuition???


I asked the darkness what it was called...It said it was called Ignorance!
Then I could see the sword of intellect shining in my hand... It would light up the world around me...
Ah!I saw that I was trapped in midst of the gossamer strands of My Past!
I looked at the blazing sword of intuition in my other hand... It would cut through the bindings!
Time did not matter anymore as i tried to regain my lost glory!

Wait...The power controlling the strands of my past and Ignorance.... it feels familiar!!!! I sent Probing tendrils of thought towards it... the tendrils were repulsed carelessly and i heard Laughter... And the voice mocked me!!!!
I must find my way out of here!!!!

As I raised my swords to cut through... A light flashed...
I was standing in an arena lit up in the middle with dark shadows along its edge... My swords had vanished!!!!


The light around me flickered... I was filled with a sense of foreboding...
I felt the presence of my enemy behind me...
I steeled myself to turn and face him...

The figure was moving on the edge of the Shadows...I desperately wanted to look into the face of the power that had trapped me...


It all felt so familiar... The way my opponent moved... I have seen him in action before... 
Yet,I could not recall anything... and I could not see the face of my nemesis... I screamed at him to show himself!!!

I felt My old power flowing in him...I could see my weapons in his hand!

"Who are you?" I whispered, fearing the worst.

Stepping out of the shadows he said softly...
"I am You."




No comments: